EASY UPDATE BANNER 468X60

Sunday, August 15, 2010

North Dakota bois








After watching this video multiple times and even Levi laughing, I figured I'd better share. As of today, 93,000 people had watched the video. That's like the entire city of Fargo. My goal is these bois will reach 700,000 and surpass the population of the state of North Dakota.


My favorite parts in the song are about knoephla and kuchen. Those dishes are totally German and totally regional. My grandmother is 100 percent German, and even she hadn't heard of them. I *may* speak ill of N.D. from time to time, but one joke I will not crack is the food. Unless you count lutefisk. Shiny, see-through fish really shouldn't count as food.


Enjoy the video.

1 comment:

  1. OmG have you reported to the police ? you should report to police for sure and you may need to get help by these people http://bit.ly/9AmT7f to get back your stuff

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter